Poppy Line - Summer Diesel Gala 2017
- Accepts Groups
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Disabled Toilet
- Dogs Not Accepted (Except Guidedogs)
- Family Entertainment
- On-site Catering
- On-site Light Refreshments
- Public Toilets
- Young Children Welcome
9th - 11th June 2017
Details of the 2017 Diesel Gala will be released as developments are confirmed. Visit the website, using the above link, for the latest information.
In the meantime why not check out last years event below.
The Weybourne Traction Group returns in 2016 with another eagerly anticipated Diesel Gala on the North Norfolk Railway. Over three days, come and enjoy a great day out on the NNR, with classic diesel locomotives from a variety of eras hard at work between Sheringham and Holt.
We´ll be putting as many of our own locomotives and as much of our coaching stock into use, along with visiting locomotives which are expected to be arriving via Sheringham Level Crossing.
- Class 50 50026 Indomitable - This locomotive is visiting courtesy of PTG Tours, and is normally based at Eastleigh Works
- Class 20, 20227 - This locomotive will arrive in the Spring and stay until the end of October and is courtesy of The Class 20 Locomotive Society
- More locomotives to be confirmed
Home Fleet Traction
- Class 25, 25057 (D5207)
- Class 31, D5631 (31207)
- Class 37, D6732 (37032) Friday and Saturday only
- Class 101 DMU, in use as a hauled set and working under its own power.
- Shunting Locomotive to be confirmed - working brake van rides between trains at Weybourne and working a special train from Weybourne to Holt and return with the Wisbech & Upwell tramcar No.7 each afternoon.
For more details click on the link above or telephone the number above.
More events can be found on our Events/What´s On listing