10 Alma Road
10% DISCOUNT FOR COUPLES USING MASTER BEDROOM/EN SUITE.
SPECIAL OFFERS ON LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS
Tourist Board: 4 Star Gold Award
- 3 Bedrooms
- Dogs Welcome
- Electric Oven
- En-suite Bedroom(s)
- Gas Hob
- Off Street Parking
- Sleeps 2
- Sleeps 5
- Washing Machine
Avocet Cottage, is a 3 bedroomed self catering cottage, recently newly built in traditional carrstone. It is furnished to a very high standard offering every luxurious comfort. Sleeping 5 in a double, a twin and single rooms. It is set in the centre of the village of Snettisham, just a short walk from all the amenities. It has TWO private parking spaces adjoining the property.
The cottage is fully gas centrally heated and comprises:
- A separate entrance hall with downstairs w.c. off.
- Spacious sitting room with 2 comfortable sofas, fireplace with pebble effect electric fire, occasional tables and stairs off to first floor.
- The kitchen is very spacious and equipped with gas hob, electric fan double oven, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and other items include coffee maker, toaster, bread maker.
- There is a spacious dining area off the kitchen seating 6. French doors open out on to the enclosed private patio/garden area, and from there a gate to the rear entrance and parking area.
- The main bedroom is spacious with generous wardrobe/ drawer space and has EN SUITE shower room with power shower and large double shower cubicle.
- The second bedroom has twin single beds and generous wardrobe, drawer space.
- The third bedroom has a single bed, drawer space and limited hanging space.
- The family bathroom is spacious and has a power shower over the bath.
Short breaks available from Nov to March and at other times subject to availability.
The cottage is non-smoking.